My favoritest ugliest cousin! Nah nah, just jokes, she's pretty. I'm okay with totally being open and showing you my funny facial expressions that are considered to be UGLY, but it's NOT okay that you can put up pictures everywhere on blogger! I'm not gonna be mean & put an ugly picture up, so this is my nice attempt of putting up a picture. Though I've been tormented with an internal war for a good ten minutes to put up the worst picture I had, or a good one. This wasn't easy for me, but I've decided to be nicer than this woman coughcough* here:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Sooo, I deleted that picture off that post. I hope you're not maddd still =( and wtf! where did we take that pic?! Hahahahha my eyes look so jainormous!
ReplyDeleteLove you <3
YOU NEED TO WRITE A NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you<3
UPDATE YOUR SHIzZZZZZZZzzzz!
ReplyDelete